NFS Underground 2 Cars - Nissan
(more cars by Tails)
Type of mod: Car
Model: Nissan Skyline GT-R R34 Lnr Edition
Known bugs: None so far.
Car can be customized with:
-vinyls (just some)
-some other bits
EA Games -Car & wheels models (NFS:PS, NFS:C)
Turn 10 - Hood model (FM3)
Riva - Ripping the FM3 Skyline
nfsu360 - Mod Tools
How to install the mod:
1. Back up all original files!
2. Replace original textures and geometry with those from package. Just copy them to CARS/SKYLINE folder.
3. Install wheel position with NFS-CfgInstaller which you can find in Config folder.
4. Download NFS-TexEd-0.9.1 and replace textures #296, #664, #1077 and #1440 in CARS/SKYLINE/VINYLS.bin with custom
liveries from the folder Vinyls/Custom liveries.
5. Replace some unique vinyls with the converted Pro Street liveries from Vinyls/Pro Street liveries folder.
6. Replace textures #164, #165, #447 and #1713 with the stripes from Vinyls/Stripes folder.
7. Open the game and enjoy your improoved Skyline!
NOTE: I've included the debug file from NFS: Pro Street. The debug is NOT 100% accurate, so be aware that you'll
need some extra adjustments on the vinyl after you create it to fit the debug.
Do not upload it on any other site without my permission. You can provide link, but not upload any part of this mod.
13.8.2012 - v1.1 - a few minor bugfixes (new taillight dummies, minor material changes)