NFS Underground Cars - BMW
(more cars by Tails)
Type of mod: Car
Model: BMW M3 E92
Known bugs: Custom exhaust and exhaust flame work only on some bumpers. Only vinyls from this pack or made with the
template from this pack will show properly, the rest will be misaligned.
Car can be customized with:
-rear bumpers (5 types)
-side skirts (5 types)
-hoods (12 types)
-rollcages (as roof scoops)
-bodykits (modified GT2 kit)
-exhaust (only on some bumpers)
-vinyl (only custom-made vinyls made with the Pro Street debug, included in this package)
-some other bits
Electronic Arts - Model, textures, some parts (Pro Street, Shift, Real Racing 3)
Turn 10 - some parts (Forza Horizon)
DMN - ripping the Forza Horizon and RR3 GTS models
Eclipse 72rus - ripping the RR3 M3 Perfromance model
AJ Lethal - Vinly mask for the Pro Street vinyl
nfsu360 - Mod Tools
How to install the mod:
1. Back up all original files!
2. Replace original textures and geometry with those from package. Just copy them to CARS/RSX folder.
3. Download NFS-TexEd-0.9.1 and replace textures #84 and #364 in FRONTEND/FrontB.lzc with those from package.
4. Install wheel position with NFS-CfgInstaller which you can find in Config folder.
5. Open VINYLS.BIN with TexEd and replace textures #254 and #823 with those from Vinyl folder (in package).
6. Open the game and enjoy your Bimmer!
Do not upload it on any other site without my permission. You can provide link, but not upload any part of this mod.