NFS:HS Tools & Utilities
Author: Erik Verberck
============== NEED FOR SPEED: HIGH STAKES ==============
REALTUNER SECOND EDITION
(REALTUNER THE SECOND)
You may distribute these files with no charge only, provided you leave everything included and unchanged unless you have the permission of the author, who will not be held responsible for any damage eventually caused by this program.
* RELEASE DATE
10 june 2003
Enables fast calculation of your carp.txt.
- Nothing stayed the same. Enhanced handling for any car, truck or bike. Cars in V1.0 sometimes were too tough to handle.
- More realistic performance and AI (gearefficiency's automaticaly adjusted depending on acceleration and topspeed)
- Less slow down at small steering adjustments.
- Acceleration is given to topspeed if topspeed is less then 100 km/h (was a bug).
Put the exe in any folder on the same drive as NfsHs.
Must have 'msvbvm60.dll' (included) in your windows\system directory.
* HOW TO USE
Extract 'Carp.txt' from 'Car.viv' with NfsWizard or VivWizard. Run RealTuner and modify the settings, then import the new 'carp.txt' into 'car.viv'.
For those measuring the wheelbase in zmodeler: set units to nfshs-meters (1.06 m)!!
* GENERAL TIPS ON NFSHS
* Use SerialnumberEditor and don't use serialnumbers higher then 49.
* Serialnumbers 12,20,22,32,36 and 49(AAA) must be copcars (if playing pursuitmode).
* Don't leave an extracted fedata-file in a car-folder. NfsHs might use this serialnumber instead of the one in car.viv (you can safely delete all fedata-files in car.viv that are not your game's language) .
* You can use any car as traffic-car (copy car.viv to any traffic-folder), but you must delete ALL it's fedata-files or set their serialnumbers to zero (manually; serialnumbereditor does not allow zero).
* The serialnumber in carp.txt does not matter.
* Cars that make the game crash (no serialnumber-conflict and highpolygon patch installed) may get fixed by replacing or deleting their soundfiles.
Got something to say? Add your comments: