T3ED 3.8 is ready to use ! Download on Dropbox
New in Version 0.07pre1.1 Plus Dev 3.8 :
- Frd file properties dialog added.
- Block properties dialog added.
- New function “Edit -> Find” for polygons added. You can search for polygons by texture, HS texture properties, texture animation data and polygon road flags (drive-over behavior).
- VRoad refpoints will be handled as extra objects. Select “Edit Virtual Road Points” and you can move them like you want.
For NFS4 only :
- If available height.sim, spdfa.bin and spdra.bin will be loaded and saved with the tr.frd file. (Thanks to Christian Brandt & Lasse Karkkainen for their NFS4 Spdtools.)
- Heights.sim, spdfa.bin & spdra.bin data will be copied and pasted together with block data.
- Undo for Heights.sim, spdfa.bin & spdra.bin data added.
- New dialog “Edit Tools - > Virtual Road, heights, spdfa & spdra” (Ctrl+H) allows to edit that values. In block mode all data from actual block is shown. In object mode all data from selected VRoad refpoints will be displayed if properties is selected from menu. Note : The “spdXA Speed” has only 4 values per block all others have usually 8. That’s why speed values are shown twice, e.g. 0=1,2=3,4=5 and 6=7. Only the first (0,2,4,6) will be written to disk.
New in Version 0.07pre1.1*Plus Dev 3.7 :
- Textures of new created objects won’t be animated be default anymore. This caused serveral HS crashes.
- Import (extra) objects from ‘.off’ files. Object File Format contains no texture information, only strucutres can be imported. Because NFS only supports polygons with 4 vertices other will be transformed into 4 poly ones. Polygons with more than 8 vertices can’t be imported.
- Export (extra) objects to ‘.off’ files.
- The texture function for objects can now set NFS HS Texture properties.
- New “merge objects” function. Go to object mode, enable the merge/split button. When you select two (extra) objects the second will be merged into the first.
- Polygon & extra objects can be moved into another chunk. Turn off “Automatic Object Membership” and open properties. (ALT + Enter).
- Roate for polygons (NFS3 compatible, rotates the texture without using HS Texture Properties.)
- Invert polygons function (CTRL + I), turns over front & back.
- Much more extra object properties are shown and can be changed. For example, the crosstype can be changed. That allows to make objects hitable. The colide effect specifies how they behave. Solid like trees/walls (1) or like signs (2).
- In the extra object properties dialog, the animation data can be exported & imported to a text file. And finally the length of the animation can be changed. Bigger ones that the simple rotating donut on snowy are possible.
- New object can be created as animated objects.
- Show objects middle in status bar.
Some explaining videos are on youtube :T3ED Dev 3.7 : Import Off ObjectsT3ED Dev 3.7 : Object conversion and creation of animations.
New in Version 0.07pre1.1*Plus Dev 3.6 :
- “Undo, but keep VRoad” added. The VRoad can be moved in block mode, when the track is moved. Now there a undo which brings back the track, but keeps the moved VRoad.
- Adjust road width fixed. Now you really can select the blocks which should be adjusted.
- Copy whole block to Clipboard
- Paste block as new additional block.
- Replace the currently selected block, with block from clipboard. Move and, or rotate the new block in old position.
- Moving blocks without smoothing by pressing control.
- Rotate whole blocks.
- The “Expand / Shrink”, “Rotate”, “Shadow Raytracer”, “Add / Replace Block” & “Adjust Road Width” windows are keeping their settings for the next call.
- Polygon / extra object properties added (ALT+ENTER). If “Automatic Object Membership” is off, you can manually change the block where the object belongs to.
- Move distance can be manually entered.
- Show the refpoint position in status bar when block mode is active.
- The Block Neighbours function has now an option to connect points to near points of neighbour blocks.
- Line up x,y, (z) function for point mode added.
New in Version 0.07pre1.1*Plus Dev 3.5 :
- Copy Polygon-, Extra-, Light- & Sound- objects to clipboard. You have to be in object mode and use Ctrl + C or “Edit -> Copy” from menu.
- Paste Polygon-, Extra-, Light- & Sound- objects from clipboard to another block or even track ! Select object mode and use Ctrl + v or “Edit -> Paste” from menu.
New in Version 0.07pre1.1*Plus Dev 3.4 :
- Rotate (extra-) objects around their middle.
- New / Duplicate function has a new shortcut Ctrl + D or Ctrl + N. (Ctrl + V will be used for clipboard.).
- Copy position of a point to Windows clipboard (Ctrl + C).
- Paste clipboard postion to a point (Ctrl + V)
New in Version 0.07pre1.1*Plus Dev 3.3 :
- Change textures of trackpolygons, polygon & extra objects in one step. Choose the new lowest texture and all textures will be change with the same offset.
- Expand / Shrink (extra) objects is now possible. You can select each axis independent or connected. It’s selectable on which position the object will be aligned. (Top, middle or bottom.)
- Fixed light & sound source properties. Values can be changed directly in T3ED now, for thoose who don’t want to use the frd-tool.
- In point mode : Ctrl + Y copy X & Y position to memory, Shift + Y paste memory position to selected point(s).
New in Version 0.07pre1.1*Plus Dev 3.2 :
- Track shading tracer, by - Lasse Kärkkäinen aka. Nappe1. It’s one of the last thing he implemented before he gave up working on T3ED. All credits should go to him.
- Mousewheel can be used to zoom in / out.
- Compiled DirectX sdk sum2004 which is the latest working with VS6.
- Added options for LOD Generator and Track shading tracer. (Start Block, End Block, etc.)
- After moving objects, the they will be stored in the Block which is closest to the new position.